Volumetric output for consistency, classic 9-bar pump extraction when you want it, intuitive ergonomics and a massive drain tray for smooth-efficient bar flow. The Steam line’s low-profile removes the barrier between barista and guest, enabling conversation and improving the cafe experience.
The Steam series aims to meet the needs of every shop and price point.
The Steam LP is the best of both worlds with both manual and volumetric capabilities. You’ll have incredible control over extraction and an extremely intuitive UI for quickly dialing in on the fly - this machine will help you pull great shots all day long. This is the barista’s dream machine.
- Controllable independent pre-infusion programmable from 0-10 seconds
- Post-infusion programmable by weight
- Auto-Volumetric: Dual-volumetrics operation with two programmable doses per grouphead
- Auto Purge: 1-5 second rinse activated automatically or on demand
- Pressure reducer to set your pre- and post- infusion pressure (line pressure or lower)
- Semi-Automatic Option: Quick push button to activate full manual versus volumetric mode
- Volumetric By Weight: Advanced algorithm allows volumetric setting by weight
- PID-controlled independent brew tanks
- Electronic solenoid steam valves
- Heads-up barista dashboard per group
- Massive work surface
- Wing channels keep wires & hoses hidden from view
- Automatic shot lights
- Adjustable drip tray
- Mirror polished stainless steel body
- Ink black wings and cup rail
- Designed and Built in America: Made in Seattle, WA
- Boiler Capacity : 7L