The New to 2022 is the Linea Classic S, a workhorse that received some handy upgrades such as the user interface for baristas, and engineering for techs. All of this was done around a design that ensures it's as durable as ever while still offering a ton of value for business owners. You can still expect the same great straight lines and simple charm that the Linea offers as it occupies cafes, roasters, and chains around the world. The Linea S is a classic La Marzocco machine that has long supported and helped to develop the specialty coffee industry since the 1990s. It is a heavy-duty workhorse that performs reliably in the highest volume settings. A tried and true machine, the Linea is perfect for your new cafe, bar, or restaurant.
The auto volumetric version (av) of the Linea S features an integrated digital shot timer so shots can be easily monitored. This machine is handcrafted in the finest Italian tradition and features double stainless steel boilers and saturated groups designed for extremely stable temperature and maximized steam capacity.
• Dual boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
• Dual PID coffee & steam allows baristas to electronically control coffee & steam boiler temperatures.
• Saturated groups ensure water never leaves the coffee boiler during the brewing process, ensuring unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
• An integrated shot timer (digital) that's placed on top of the control button offers the ability to easily monitor extraction times.
• The steam valve fully opens in a ½ turn, requiring less movement for the barista to steam.
• This machine is pro app compatible via the electronic board so you can easily connect to the La Marzocco Pro App, allowing adjustments to your machine to be made easier, and simpler while offering a more intuitive experience without having to interrupt beverage production.